Register for your 7 years guarantee here.
When you register your new Tidy Books purchase, you’ll be able to claim under our 7 years guarantee, should you need to.
Enter your product details here, so that we can find the right spare part for you, quickly. Full terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
What the Tidy Books 7 year guarantee covers.
- The Tidy Books 7 years guarantee applies to Tidy Books products which have been bought from an authorised Tidy Books seller or directly from Tidy Books websites.
- Where your product is covered by our 7 year guarantee, we will provide any necessary spare parts FREE of charge.
- The 7 year guarantee applies only to manufacturing defects and does not apply to damage which has been caused accidentally or deliberately or from everyday wear and tear. Products must be used as instructed and failure to do so may invalidate your guarantee.
- All products which require spare parts outside the 7 year guarantee period or which are not covered by the guarantee will be chargeable.
You must register to be able to claim under the guarantee
- To be able to claim under our 7 years guarantee, you must have completed the registration form above in full within 1 calendar month of purchasing your Tidy Books product. (purchase date)
- The guarantee is only valid if you are the first owner of the Tidy Books product. To register your product, you will need to provide us with your receipt. You can do this by uploading an image on the form or by emailing a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not complete the online form within this time, you may not be able to claim under the guarantee.
- Your 7 years guarantee is non transferable.
- You will receive confirmation that your guarantee is registered with us. This may take up to 5 working days to be accepted.
- Tidy Books will not pass on your details to any 3rd party, but we reserve the right to use the information internally and you will be given the option to opt out of receiving marketing information.
Making a claim
- Any claim must be made with 84 months of the purchase date.
- In the event that you need to claim under the terms of this guarantee, please contact us on 0208 520 4647 or email us at email@example.com
- We will take reasonable steps to confirm that your Tidy Books product is faulty. This will include providing us with a photograph of the damage or fault.
- If you have purchased your product from a retailer who is not listed as a stockist on our stockist page, please contact us via telephone to discuss your case.
- Tidy Books will arrange collection and delivery of spare parts and products. Please contact a member of our team on 0208 520 4647 who will be able to assist with the delivery, exchange or return.
- The 7 year guarantee applies only to manufacturing defects and does not apply to damage which has been caused accidentally or deliberately or from everyday wear and tear.
- Products must be used as instructed and failure to do so may invalidate your guarantee.
- If we send you replacement parts for repair, we will usually use identical replacement parts, but if parts have been discontinued, the parts we use might not be identical to the original ones.
- We will not be required to provide replacement parts for your Tidy Books product if:
- It is damaged due to neglect or wear and tear (including scratches and stains) where this is not the result of defects in materials or workmanship;
- It has been damaged accidentally
- You have used or stored it inappropriately
- It has been modified or altered.
- You have not followed our instructions for repairing it;
- We have reason to think your claim is dishonest or fraudulent.
Other things you need to know about the guarantee:
In these guarantee terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Tidy Books Europe Limited , and "you" and "your" refer to the person who bought the Tidy Books product. We will deal with your claim quickly and will try to resolve it within 28 days of you contacting us.
We are not responsible for any damage to or loss of the contents of your Tidy Books product, nor are we responsible for loss of use, loss of time or other incidental expenses. The guarantee does not cover labour charges or damages attributable to work performed by anyone else. The guarantee does not cover any damage caused by misuse , neglect, accident, normal wear and tear
If you have any questions about the Tidy Books 7 years guarantee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like to know about
The story behind Tidy Books
Visit our shop
How we help get more kids reading. Our charities.